Paneer 65 is one of the popular finger snack served in many restaurants. Chicken 65 is the most popular. Paneer 65 is an easy vegetarian alternate to chicken 65. Paneer 65 is an easy and simple appetizer. Paneer in this recipe can be replaced with Mushroom, Cauliflower or potato. Paneer is chopped into bite sized portions and marinated in masala and deep fried.
- 200 Grams Paneer / Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Besan / Gram Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Rice Flour
- 1.5 Tablespoon Corn Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Thick Curd
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Curry Leaves Fistful
- Oil For Deep Frying
Add in Gram Flour, Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Chilli Powder and Coriander Powder and curd into a bowl and mix them gently into a paste.
Add in the paneer cubes and mix them gently.
Heat oil. When the oil is hot enough add in the paneer cubes one by one.
Deep fry them. Fry in medium flame. When the outer covering is fried well take the paneer cubes out of oil.
Switch off the flame. Add in the Curry Leaves roast them and add on top of the fried paneer cubes.
- If the paneer is cooked for more time it gets rubbery so when the outer coating is fried well remove them from oil.
Step by Step photos on how to make Paneer 65:
- Take a bowl. Add in Ginger Garlic Paste, Rice Flour and Corn flour into the bowl.
2. Add in Gram Flour, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder.
3. Add in Chilli Powder, Curd and salt and mix them gently.
4. sprinkle water and keep mixing. when the batter reaches the paste consistency add in the paneer cubes.
5. Mix them gently. Heat oil. When the oil is hot enough add the paneer cubes one by one. Allow it to cook in all sides.
6. When the paneer cubes are fried well remove them from oil. Place it in an absorbent paper for the excess oil to be absorbed. Finally switch off the flame add in the curry leaves roast them. Add on top of Paneer.
Yummy snack is now ready to serve.