Jackfruit Milkshake is a delicious, rich, creamy and frothy drink. Jackfruits are seasonal and they are available in my place only in this month. Now i got a new flavour for milkshake and run behind my little girl to make her drink a cup of milk. Jackfruits have a sweet taste and pleasant odour. So it gives out a delicious and tasty milkshake. Definitely a relief to make my little girl drink a cup of milk for the day. Checkout other milkshake recipes here.
Jackfruit Milkshake is a rich creamy and frothy drink.
- 1 Cup Boiled Milk
- 3 Jackfruit Airles
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar/Jaggery Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Almonds
- A Pinch Cardamom Powder(optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them.
- Serve the jackfruit milkshake chilled.
- Make sure to chill the ingredients. So that the drink tastes best when served chill.
- Cardamom powder adds good flavour to the drink since my little girl does not like it i have omitted it.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Jackfruit Milkshake
- Add in boiled and cooled milk into a blender. Add in chopped Jackfruit and almonds. Add in sugar to taste. Blend them.
- Serve the Jackfruit Milkshake Immediately.
- Tastes best when served chill.
Leave a Reply