Tea is a Refreshing Hot Beverage. However when you are on a Ketogenic Diet there are many restrictions on what to include and what not to include in your meal. Keto Butter Tea is one good idea to have a refreshing and filling hot beverage. It comes handy on a busy day when you don't have much time to prepare a large size meal.
Keto Butter Tea
- 1 Cup Water
- 100 ml Milk
- 30 Grams Butter
- ½ Tablespoon Tea Leaves
- 2 Cardamom Crushed
- Heat water in a sauce pan.
- Bring it to boil. Add in Tea leaves and crushed cardamom pods.
- Let it infuse for some time. Add in Milk.
- Let the milk start boiling. Add in butter.
- Keep heating until the butter melts.
- Now strain the tea. Enjoy the creamy and hot tea.
- Keto Butter tea does not include any sweetner
- I have a habbit of adding a pinch of salt to this tea while consuming.
Step by step photos on how to make Keto Butter Tea:
- Heat a sauce pan add in water and bring it to boil.
2. Add in tea Leaves and Cardamom pods.
3. Let them infuse for few minutes. Add in Milk.
4. When the milk starts boiling add in butter.
5. Keep heating in low flame until the butter melts.
6. Strain the tea. Now the Butter tea is ready.
Keto butter tea keeps you full for atleast 2 hours