Lemon Leaves tea is a simple variation of regular Tea Varieties. This tea has a nice flavor. It gives a brisk feeling. It is a good cleanser too. I have used very basic ingredients. Cumin Seeds and Lemon Leaves. If you wish to have a sweeter version then 1 teaspoon of honey can be added.
Lemon Leaves Tea
Lemon Leaves Tea is a flavourful and refreshing tea
- 1.25 Cup Water
- 10 Lemon Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Heat water in a sauce pan. When the water starts boiling add in cumin seeds.
- Add in Lemon Leaves. Let them infuse. Leave it in sim for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a colander.
- Enjoy the hot and refreshing Lemon Leaves tea.
Step by step photos on how to make Lemon Leaves Tea:
- Heat water in a sauce pan. When the water starts boiling add in Cumin Seeds.
2. Add in Lemon Leaves.
3. Let them infuse in low flame for 5 minutes.
4. Strain the tea.
5. Lemon Leaves tea is now ready to serve.
Enjoy the Refreshing Tea.
Kurt D Koller says
Thank you for this recipe for lemon leaf tea. The cumin is a nice touch and one I have not seen before.
Bobby Jackson says
Lemon Tea, Good...