Hubby and daughter are very much fond of mangoes, It was a real treat to them. I prepared Rose Milk Peda and Pistachio Milk Peda. Mango Milk Peda was the one that vanished immediately.
Mango Milk Peda / Mango Milk Fudge
Recipe type: Sweet | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 15
Taste:Sweet, Chewy. Melts in the mouth
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
Sweetened Milk Powder – 2 Cups
Mango Puree – 1/2 Cup
Rose Water – 1/2 teaspoon
Ghee – 1 tablespoon
Almonds – for Garnishing
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mango Milk Peda / Mango Milk Fudge
- Use a Heavy bottomed Pan. Add in Condensed Milk and Milk Powder. Heat in low flame. Mix them so that they are blended well.
- The mixture sets easily so switch off the flame immedaitely. Heat Ghee in another pan. Slice the mangoes and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Add the mango puree into ghee. Add in the rose water. Keep cooking until ghee and mango puree gets blended well. cook in low flame.
- Add in the milk mixture into mango mixture. mix them well. Cook until the extra moisture evoparates. Switch off the flame. Roast the almonds in ghee and get them ready.
- Make small balls in your palm and flatten them. Add an almond in the center. Delicious Mango Milk Peda is now ready to serve.
- If the peda mixture is overcooked it becomes hard and difficult to shape them.
- Grease your hands while shaping the peda.
- The Mixture must be warm or it is difficult to shape them.
- Use a heavy bottom pan and cook in low flame or the mixture gets burnt easily.
- If you feel the peda is too sticky refrigerate them for 30 minutes before making the desired shapes.