Mint Chicken / Pudina Chicken is a Strong Minty Flavored chicken. It serves as a nice Appetizer. Chicken is cooked in mint paste which brings in the nice and flavourful taste to this appetizer. Checkout other Chicken Appetizer Recipes in this space.
Mint Chicken / Pudina Chicken
- 250 Grams Chicken
- ½ Cup Mint Leaves Loosely Packed
- ⅓ Cup Coriander Leaves Loosely Packed
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Take a blender. Add in Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves, Pepper, Green Chilli, Shallots, Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste and blend into to a smooth paste with limited water.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in chicken and salt to taste. Saute until the chicken is cooked soft.
- Add in the mint paste. Saute until the mint paste blends well with the chicken.
- Flavourful mint chicken is now ready to serve.
Step by step photos on how to make Mint Chicken / Pudina Chicken:
- Add Mint Leaves and Coriander Leaves into a blender.
2. Add Ginger Garlic Paste and shallots.
3. Add in Pepper and Fennel seeds.
4. Add in coriander powder and Chilli Powder.
5. Add in Cinnamon powder and water.
6. Add om green chilli. Blend into a smooth paste and set aside.
7. Heat oil in a wok add in chicken.
8. Add in salt to taste and saute them.
9. Saute until chicken is cooked soft. Add in the mint paste. Keep sauting.
10. Cook until the mint masalas blend well. When the water has evaporated and blended well.
Mint Chicken is now ready to serve.
Leave a Reply