Moringa Leaves Pulao / Drumstick Leaves Pulao is a smart option to add drumstick leaves into kids diet. This is one of my little girlz lunch box recipe which she loves. Drumstick leaves are rich in Iron, Calcium and many other nutrients. Drumstick leaves are sauted in Coconut oil which brings in a nice flavour to the pulao. Added Cashews and Groundnuts add in good crunch to the rice.
Moringa Leaves Pulao / Drumstick Leaves Pulao is a flavourful lunch box recipe.
- 1/2 Cup Drumstick Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil for Sauting Rice
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil For sauting Drumstick Leaves
- Coriander Leaves Fistful
- 1/4 Cup Coconut
- 1.5 Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Peanuts
- Cashews Few
Heat oil in a wok. Add in Drumstick Leaves and saute them.
Add in the coconut and saute for a minute.
Add in coriander leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
Switch off the flame. Cool this mixture down.
Blend them in the blender into a coarse mixture.
Heat oil in a wok add in cumin seeds and saute them.
Add in Cashews and Peanuts and saute them.
Add in the blended mixture and saute for 30 seconds.
Add in rice and salt to taste and mix gently. Delicious Moringa Leaves Pulao is now ready to serve.
Click here to check other Rice Recipes in this space.
Step by step photos on how to make Moringa Leaves Pulao / Drumstick Leaves Pulao:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in drumstick Leaves and saute them.
2. Add in Coconut and saute for a minute. Add in Coriander Leaves and saute for 30 minutes.
3. Switch off the flame. Allow the mixture to cool down. Blend them in a blender into a coarse mixture. Heat oil in another wok. Add in Cumin and allow to splutter.
4. Add in Cashews and Peanuts and saute them. Add in the Blended mixture. Saute for few minutes. Add in Salt to taste.
5. Saute for Few minutes. Add in salt to taste. Add in cooked rice and mix them gently.
Mix the rice gently and the green pulao is now ready.
Drumstick leaves pulao can be served with onion raita or potato chips.