Mushroom Egg Stew is a simple and easy side dish recipe that can be served with idiyappam. Mushroom is sauted in masalas. Boiled eggs are added along. Finally coconut milk is added and garnished with coriander Leaves. Mushroom Egg stew is served with Idiyappam or appam. This can be consumed as Egg Mushroom soup in a Paleo diet.
Mushroom Egg Stew is a simple dish to be served along with Appam or Idiyappam.
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 200 Grams Mushrooms
- 1.5 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Coriander Leaves fistful
- Salt to Taste
Heat oil in a wok.
Add in Ginger Garlic Paste and saute for 30 seconds.
Add in Mushrooms and saute them.
Keep sauting until they are cooked soft. Mushrooms release water. Saute until all the water evapoates.
Add in salt to taste.
Add in Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Pepper Powder and Turmeric powder.
Saute until the masalas are cooked well.
Add in Coconut Milk. Cook in low flame for 30 seconds.
Add in sliced hardboiled eggs. Mix them gently so that the eggs do not break.
Garnish with Chopped coriander leaves.
Egg Mushroom Stew is now ready to serve.
- If the Mixture gets very dry sprinkle some water and keep cooking.
Step by step photos on how to make Mushroom Egg Stew:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in Ginger Garlic Paste and saute them.
2. Add in chopped mushroom and saute them. Mushroom releases water. Cook until the water evaporates and the mushroom is cooked soft.
3. Add in salt to taste. Add in Chilli Powder and Turmeric Powder.
4. Add in Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and Black Pepper powder.
5. Saute until the masalas are cooked well. Simmer the flame and add in the coconut milk. Mix gently.
6. Add in sliced Hard boiled eggs. Cook for 30 seconds. Switch off the flame and garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Delicious Mushroom Egg stew is now ready to be served.