Tomato juice is a popular drink made from tomatoes. It is a perfect blend of taste and nutrition. It is deep red in color and pleasing to look at it. It can be made into a sweet juice or a salty juice. Checkout other Juice recipes available in this space.
Tomato Juice / Thakkali Juice
Tomato Juice / Thakkali Juice is an interesting and nutritious juice.
- 4 Tomatoes Ripe
- ½ Lemon
- Salt To Taste
- ½ Black Pepper Powder
- ½ Cup Water
- Cut the top of the tomatoes and discard
- Chop them roughly and add them into a blender. Blend them
- Add in Lemon juice, pepper powder and salt. Add in Water.
- Blend them again.
- Strain them using a colander and discard the extract.
- Interesting and nutritious Tomato juice is ready to consume.
- Pepper powder can be replaced with sugar as well.
- The top of the tomatoes are cut and discarded as it is said to create stones in kidney.
Step by step photos on how to make Tomato Juice / Thakkali Juice:
- Chop and discard the top of the tomatoes.
2. chop tomatoes roughly. Add them into a blender.
3. Add in Pepper Powder and salt.
4. Blend them. Add in Lemon Juice.
5. Add water and blend them again.
6. Pass them through a sieve and discard the waste.
Delicious tomato juice is now ready to serve.
Leave a Reply