Mushroom Fried Rice
Recipe type: Main Course | Cuisine: IndoChinese | Yield / Serves: 2
Boiled Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Button Mushrooms – 200gms
Capsicum – 1 Medium
Soy Sauce- 1 teaspoon
Tomato Sauce – 1 tablespoon
Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Garlic – 6 pods
Onion – 1
Salt to Taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mushroom Fried Rice
- Chop Garlic, Onion, mushroom and capsicum. Heat oil in a frying Pan. Add the chopped garlic and saute until nice aroma comes out. Add onion and saute until glossy.
- Add Capsicum and saute for 3 min in medium flame. Add Mushroom and saute it. Add salt to taste. Mushroom releases water once it starts cooking. Keep sauting until all the water disappears.
- Now increase to high flame. Add soy sauce and tomato sauce and saute for few mins until they blend with the veggies well.
- Add pepper powder and saute them. Add boiled basmati rice and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Mushroom Fried rice is served with any schezwan side dishes.