The concept of Mug cakes are so easy. Simply stir in some ingredients and put them into the microwave for few minutes and they are ready to serve. These are instant surprises. Why not try out these recipes to surprise your loved ones this Valentines day. Oreo Mug Cake! This is a perfect recipe if you have a busy schedule and do not have time to try out a lengthy recipe. The end product is really tasty. Checkout other Mug Cakes Available in this space.
Oreo Mug Cake
- 4 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Oreo
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Butter/Oil
- Add in the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add in whole wheat flour, Baking Powder, Powdered Sugar. Mix them gently.
- Crush one oreo and add in.
- Add in Vanilla extract. Add in oil.
- Add in the milk and mix gently. Make a thick flowy batter. Pour the mixture into a Microwave safe Mug.
- Preheat the Oven to 180 deg C for 10 minutes.
- Place the Mug in and Bake at 180 deg C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Baking time Differs from oven to oven. Please refer to your user manual carefully before baking.
- The Amount of milk required might differ. So add milk little by little. Increase or decrease the milk quantity as required.
- If microwaving it might take simply 5 minutes to bake this mug cake.
Step by Step photos on how to make Oreo Mug Cake:
- Add in Whole wheat flour and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl.
2. Add in Baking Powder and crushed Oreo.
3. Mix them gently. Add in Vanilla Extract.
4. Add in Cooking Oil. Mix the batter gently. Add in the milk slowly.
5. Add in the milk and keep mixing slowly. The batter must be a thick and flowy batter.
6. Take a microwave safe cup and pour the batter into it. Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Place the mug inside the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 Deg C. In a microwave takes only 1 or 2 minutes. If the skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean then the cake is done.
Now the delicious Oreo Cake is now ready to serve.
Beulah Arun says
Such an easy and tempting mug cake!