Pineapple has excessive juiciness. It has a yellowish, Fibrous flesh. It has a sweetish and slightest sour taste. Pineapple is surrounded by thorny spikes and are topped with waxy spiky leaves. Pineapple is said to improve the immune system. It contains high amount of vitamin c and manganese. They are one of the important source of dietary fibre. Pineapple consumption supports strong bones and healthy gums. It also supports immune syste, Pineapple juice is not suitable for Pregnant woman.
Mosambi Juice/Sweet Lime Juice is a Favourite in India. It is delicious. It has a fresh and refreshing taste. Mosambi is also said to improve immune system and aids in digestion. It can be called as a power house of vitamin C. Pregnant woman are advised to consume mosambi juice as it contains lot of calcium.
Pineapple juice has some heat effect. Addition of Sweet Lime juice has reduced the heat effect.
Pineapple Sweet Lime Juice / Pineapple Mosambi Juice is a nutritious and refreshing drink.
- 3 Sweet Lime / Mosambi
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- Required Refined Sugar
Cut the Sweet Lime into halves. Juice them.
Chop pineapple into chunks. Add the pineapple into a blender along with sugar and blend them into a smooth paste.
Now combine both the sweet lime and pineapple puree. Strain them in a colander.
Chill them for few mins or Add in some ice cubes.
- Do not blend the sweet lime in the blender as the whiter portion in the fruit has a bitter taste and the juice turns out bitter. Use a Hand Juicer or an automatic juicer to juice the sweet lime.
- Consume immediately.
- Serve Chilled.
- Roasted jeera powder and rock salt can also be added.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pineapple Sweet Lime Juice / Pineapple Mosambi Juice
- Cut the Sweet Lime into halves. Juice them. chop pineapple into chunks.
- Add the pineapple into a blender along with sugar and blend them into a smooth paste. Now combine both the sweet lime and pineapple puree. Strain them in a colander.
- Chill them for few mins or Add in some ice cubes.