I was thinking how to make my little girl drink a cup of Orange juice. I did not want to add any sugar to juice. Yes the color is also important. Cos if anything is in pink color that is pleasing to her eyes. Finally ended up in this Pomegranate Beetroot Orange Juice. To bring pink color to Orange juice i thought i will add Pomegranate juice. But it wasnt that sweet that she will be satisfied. That is how i ended in beetroot juice. We can also call this a healthy skin juice. Sweet and Pinkish. I have other Juice recipes in this space please checkout here.
Pomegranate Beetroot Orange Juice
- 1 Small Pomegranate
- ⅓ Cup Beetroot
- 3 Oranges
- Slice Oranges and juice them.
- Remove the seeds from the Pomegranate
- Peel and chop Beetroot
- Add pomegranate and beetroot into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Strain the juice and discard the waste.
- Now add in the orange juice and mix them.
- Add in some ice cubes and serve the Pomegranate Beetroot Orange Juice
Step by step photos on how to make Pomegranate Beetroot Orange Juice:
- Slice the oranges in halves. Juice them. Set them aside.
2. Add the Pomegranate seeds into the Blender.
3. Add in Beetroot. Blend them into a smooth paste.
4. Pass the extract through a colander collect the juice and discard the waste.
5. Add the Orange juice.
6. Serve the juice with ice cubes
Nutritious Juice is now ready to serve.