Pomegranate Milkshake is a fruity milkshake with the goodness of milk and the taste of pomegranate. This is my invention of the season for making my girl drink a glass of milk. It is very easy too. Simple add in milk and pomegranate and blend them the milkshake is ready. The have a slight pinkish color which my girl loves. Checkout other Milkshake recipes available in this space.
Pomegranate Milkshake is a filling drink.
Servings: 1 people
- 1 Pomegranate Medium
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Blend all the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Pout them through a colander and extract the juice
- Serve the pomegranate milkshake chilled.
- Tastes best when served chill.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pomegranate Milkshake
- Remove the pomegranate seeds and add pomegranate into a blender along with sugar and milk.
- Blend them. Pour them through the colander so that the particles are drained.
- Serve them chilled.