Prawn Fry / Iral Varuval is a yummy appetizer.
- 400 Grams Cleaned Prawns
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt To Taste
- Oil For Deep Frying
- fistful Curry Leaves
- 1 Dry Red Chillis
- Prawns cook very easily. It takes a maximum of 3 or 4 minutes. Do not overcook they get rubbery.
- Adjust the spice levels as per your taste. I have added less spices.
- I added curry leaves and dry red chilli into hot oil for flavor.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Prawn Fry | Iral Varuval
- Clean and Devein the prawns. Add all the ingredients listed under for marination and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a fry pan. Add in prawns one by one. Deep fry the prawns. Place them in an absorbent paper for the excess oil to be removed.
- Yummy Prawn Fry is now ready to be served