Egg Pulao is one of the easiest and quickest dish that can be prepared in minutes even on a busy day. This dish is similar to a simple flavoured Veg Pulao the simple variation is the addition of eggs. Veggies are cooked with spices. Finally egg is added and scrambled. Then added to Cooked Basmati rice. This is a wonderful dish that combines the taste of Eggs and Rice. This is a quick and convenient recipe. Here goes the recipe…
Egg Pulao is a easy to make lunch box recipe
- 2 Cups Cooked Basmati Rice
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Green Chillis
- 1 Carrot Chopped
- 3 French Beans Chopped
- 1 Potato
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 2 Cloves
- 1/2 Inch Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
Heat Ghee in a wok.
Add in Cumin Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Bay Leaves, Cloves and Cinnamon and saute until nice aroma comes out.
Add in Onion and green chilli and saute until glossy.
Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
Add in the vegetables that you have.
Saute until the vegetables are cooked well. Sprinkle water and cook if the mixture is too dry.
Add in Pepper Powder and saute them.
Add in the eggs. Add in salt to taste. Scramble them.
Add in the rice and cook them.
Mix them gently. Finally Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Yummy egg pulao is now ready to serve.
- Capsicum, Cabbage are other vegetables that can be added to this pulao.
Step By step Photos on how to make Quick Egg Pulao:
- Chop Onion, Carrot, Potato, French Beans. Heat Ghee in a wok. Add in Cumin Seeds, Fennel seeds, cinnamon, cloves, bayleaves. Saute until nice aroma comes out.
2. Add in chopped onion and green chilli and saute until glossy. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute until nice aroma comes out. Add in all the vegetables.
3. Add in salt to taste. When the veggies are cooked well add in pepper powder. Saute for 30 seconds.
4. Add in Eggs. Add in salt for the egg and scramble them. Add in the cooked rice.
5. Mix the rice gently. Finally garnish with Coriander Leaves. Yummy Egg pulao is now ready to serve.
Egg pulao can be served with Potato fry or Potato Chips or fryams.