Mint Kiwi Lemonade / Mint Kiwi Juice is a Perfect summer cooler to beat the scorching heat. Mint Kiwi Lemonade / Mint Kiwi Juice is a refreshing mix of tangy kiwi, lemon and refreshing Mint. Sometimes though we take lot of water we need something to refresh our taste buds. This Mint kiwi Lemonade is one such beautiful choice.
Mint Kiwi Lemonade / Mint Kiwi Juice
- 3 Kiwi
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 20 Mint Leaves
- Sugar To Taste
- Peel the kiwi fruits. Chop them and add them into a blender along with Lemon juice, Mint Leaves and sugar..
- Blend them into a smooth paste. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh wire strainer placed over a bowl. Discard seeds that remains.
- Add in ice cubes into the juice and serve them chill.
- The sugar is completely optional. It can be replaced with honey.
- Instead of having it sweet a pinch of salt and pepper powder can be added and consumed spicy.
Step by step photos on how to make Mint Kiwi Lemonade / Mint Kiwi Juice:
- Peel and chop kiwi. Add it into a blender. Add in mint leaves. Add in lemon juice.
2. Blend them into a smooth paste. strain them using a fine mesh sieve. Discard the seeds if something remains.
3. Add in some ice cubes and serve the Lemon Kiwi Juice Chilled.