Simple Chicken Roast is a basic and easy chicken roast recipe. Chicken is simply roasted in very basic spices. Checkout other Chicken recipes here.
Simple Chicken Roast
- 500 Grams Chicken
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1.5 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 BayLeaf
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 2 Green Chilli
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in Fennel Seeds and Bay Leaves.
- Add in sliced onion and saute until glossy.
- Add in curry leaves and saute them. Add in Green Chilli.
- Add in chicken. Give a quick mix. Add in turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked 90 %. If needed only then add water.
- Add in Chilli Powder and Coriander powder. Cook until the masalas blend well.
- Yumm Chicken roast is now ready.
- If the mixture gets too dry sprinkle some drops of water.
Step by step photos on how to make Simple Chicken Roast:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in Fennel seeds and Bay Leaf. Roast them until nice aroma comes out. Add in onion and saute until glossy.
2. Add in Curry Leaves and Green Chillis. Saute for a minute.
3. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell is gone.
4. Add in chicken and saute for few minutes. Add in salt to taste.
5. Add in turmeric powder and mix it.
6. Cook until the chicken is cooked 90%. Add in chilli powder and Coriander powder. Mix gently.
7. Cook until the masalas blend well. Yummy Chicken roast is now ready to serve.
Simple chicken roast is now ready to serve.