[ Muffins , Choco Chip Muffins, Strawberry Muffins, Strawberry Choco Chip Muffins ]
Strawberry Choco Chip Muffins Recipe
|Prep time: 15 Min||| Cook time: 5 min||| Total time: 20 min|
|Recipe type: Cakes||| Cuisine: International||| Yield / Serves: 6 muffins|
|Taste: Light Sweet and Melt in mouth fluffy texture|
Maida / All Purpose Flour – 1 Cup
Olive Oil/Vegetable oil – 1/4 Cup
Curd / Yogurt – 3/4 Cup
Choco Chip Muffins – 1/4 Cup
Strawberry – 3 Big
Powdered Sugar – 3/4 Cup
Baking Soda- 1/4 Teaspoon
Baking Powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Strawberry Choco Chip Muffins:
- Add all the dry ingredients (All Purpose flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cinnamon Powder) together and sift the mixture well in order to remove lumps.
- Puree the strawberry and set aside.
- Take Yogurt in a large bowl and whisk it until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Mix Olive/Vegetable Oil with yogurt and mix well.
- Add the strawberry Puree and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients in small quantities and mix well slowly so that there are no lumps.
- Add the Choco Chips and mix slowly. Do not overmix.
- Line Up Muffin Liners in the Muffin Tray.
- Fill the muffin liners upto half using a ice cream scoop. Tap the tray so that any airbubbles might settle down and the batter get to all the corners.
- Preheat the microwave upto 180 deg C. Start baking the muffins at 180 deg C. My muffins were ready in 5 minutes. Bake until the tooth pick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean. Remove the muffin tray from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- The muffins are now ready to eat.
- This is how it looks inside.
- Baking time differs between oven. Read your usermanual carefully before you start baking.
- Do not overmix after adding chocochips of the chips might settle down to the bottom of the muffin.
These Strawberry Choco Chip Muffins are the perfect on-the-go snack. They are great any time of day.