Water Melon Milkshake is a Delightfully creamy, frothy and tempting Beverage. This is a perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day. I never thought watermelon and milk would be perfect combination this even sound weird to me in the beginning. Found this Milkshake in my kiddos school canteen and found it interesting. Not only it tasted lovely it had a beautiful pink colour. A Perfect cold Refreshing drink on a hot summer day. Checkout other Milkshake recipes available in this space.
WaterMelon Milkshake is a delightful summer beverage.
- 3 Cup Watermelon Chopped
- 1 Cup Full Fat Milk
- Refined Sugar - As Required
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Add in all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Drain them in a colander.
- Add in some ice cubes and serve them.
- Delightful milkshake ready to serve.
- Full fat milk can be replaced by vanilla ice cream too.
- Adjust sugar quantity as per your taste.
Step by Step Photos on how to make WaterMelon Milkshake
- Chop watermelon into smaller pieces and add them into a blender. Add in milk. Add in vanilla extract.
- Add in sugar to taste. Blend them well.
- Drain them in a colander. Add in some ice cubes. Tadaaaaa...
- How georgeous and delicious does that look.