Wheat Coconut Pancake is an easy, healthy and instant breakfast option. Pancakes are a delight to be enjoyed. Coconut adds in some extra flavour and crunchiness to the pancakes. These pancakes can be enjoyed with a topping of honey and any choice of fruits. This make the meal whole some. I served with mango sauce. Checkout Mango Sauce recipe here.
Wheat Coconut Pancake
Pancakes are delightful breakfast option and are wholesome while served with some fruity topping.
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- ¾ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 Tablespoon Coconut Grated
- 2 Teaspoon Vinegar
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- Add Vinegar into Milk. Leave it for few minutes as it might cuddle.
- Add in eggs one by one and whisk them gently until the mixture is blended well. Add in Vanilla Extract. Give a quick stir. Set the Wet Ingredients aside.
- Add in Wheat Flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder and mix them well. Add in coconut. Mix them.
- Add the Wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix them well. The mixture must have a runny consistency. Do not make it watery.
- Heat a pan/tawa. Grease the pan with oil/Butter. Pour ¼ cup of batter at a time. Since it is in runny consistency it spreads on its own.
- Let it cook one side for 2 minutes. Turn sides with a spatula. Cook agian for 2 minutes. A pancake is ready. Now do this for the remaining batter as well.
- Arrange them. Serve them with any fruity sauce.
- To avoid eggs substitute to Curd.
- Add in the wet mixture little by little into the dry mixture to get the proper runny consistency.
- Do not make the mixture watery or it would not for a round shape in the tawa. It would be runny.
- If the mixture is thick add in few more spoons of milk.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Wheat Coconut Pancake
- Take milk in a mixing bowl add in vinegar and mix them well. Set aside for few mins. The milk might cuddle.
- Add in the eggs and mix them well.
- Take the Wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix them. Add in coconut scrapings and add in. Mix them gently.
- Now add in the wet mixture into this dry mixture and mix them well.
- Heat a tawa or a pan and grease with little butter or oil. Pour ¼ Cup of batter in the pan and allow them to spread all by their own. After 2 minutes change sides using a spatula and allow it to cook.
- Collect them all and arrange them. This can be topped up with any choice of fruits and enjoyed as a healthy breakfast.