Apple Paneer Ladoo / Cottage Cheese Paneer Ladoo is an instant and easy dessert.
- 200 Grams Cottage Cheese / Paneer
- 200 Grams Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1/2 Apple Chopped
- Few Almonds
- 1 Teaspoon Rose Water
Chop almonds and apple. Scramble Paneer. Add in Paneer and condensed milk into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan.
Add in chopped apple and saute them well.
Add in the blended paste and keep cooking. Stir continuously.
Cook until the mixture gets thick. Switch off the flame and cool them down.
Make small balls out to this mixture and serve them.
Instant and delicious Ladoos are now ready to serve.
- I have used store bought paneer.
- Cook the paneer mixture in lower flame or the mixture might stick to the bottom of the pan.
- If the ladoo is sticky while rolling in then heat them again and let them thicken little more.
- Do no over cook the ladoos get harder.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Paneer Ladoo
- Scramble paneer and set them aside.
- Add in condensed milk and paneer and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Chop apple into small chunks. Heat ghee in a wok and add in ghee and heat them.
- Saute until the apple is sauted well. Add in the blended paste.
- Keep stirring. The mixture starts thickening. Add in a teaspoon of rose water. Keep stirring.
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Once the mixture is thick enough and does not stick to the sides of the wok with off the flame and cool down completely. Grease your palm with some ghee and roll them into small lean sized balls.
- Decorate them to your hearts content. Delicious ladoos are now ready to serve.