Apple Quinoa Kheer is a new variation in kheer using apple and Quinoa. While thinking how to use quinoa into diet this is one great idea that I came across. We enjoyed thoroughly. Do try this and enjoy with family and friends. Checkout Apple Kheer available in this space.
Apple Quinoa Kheer
Apple Quinoa Kheer is delicious kheer.
- 1 Medium Apple
- ¼ Cup Quinoa
- 1.5 Cup Boiled Milk
- ⅛ Cup Sugar
- Requied Water
- Required Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- ⅛ Cup Nuts
- I have added limited sugar as my apple was sweet enough.
- Some varieties of apple tend to cuddle the milk. This is completely ok.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Quinoa Kheer
- Chop apple into small pieces. Wash Quinoa well. Soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Heat Required water and salt in a Sauce pan. Add in the quinoa and allow it to cook.
- Once Quinoa is cooked well switch off the flame and drain the excess water and set it aside.
- Heat Ghee in a Wok. Add in the chopped apple and cook them.
- Once the apple is sauted well. Add in the milk. Cook few mins.
- Add in the cooked quinoa and sugar to taste. Cook for few more minutes and switch off the flame.
- Add in nuts and dry fruits roasted in ghee for added taste. Delicious Apple Quinoa Kheer is now ready to serve.
Corn Kheer, Carrot Kheer, and Beetroot Kheer are few other kheer recipes available in this space.
Kanak Hagjer says
This is such an interesting combination! Kheer looks tempting!