Cashew Fry / Roasted Cashews are an easy evening snack. After roasting cashews they are so tasty and you wont stop eating. Yumm. I like to pair this cashew fry with Mint tea and fill my tea time. These fried cashews can be stored in an air tight container upto a week and relished. Cashew fry is suitable snacking idea for people following a low Carb diet.
Cashew fry is a yummy and delicious snack.
- 1 Teaspoon Ghee
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
Melt ghee in a pan. Add in curry leaves and roast them until crisp. Take the Curry Leaves out and set them aside.
In the same Ghee add in the cashews and roast them until they get crisp or the edges start darkening.
Switch off the flame in this stage and transfer the cashews into a bowl.
Add in the roasted Curry Leaves, Pepper powder and salt.
Mix them gently. Leave it aside until they cool down to room temperature.
Delicious and rich snack is now ready to serve.
- Roast the cashews in medium flame or they might burn easily.
- Add in the Salt and Pepper powder when the Cashews are still hot so they coat easily.
- Cool the cashews to room temperature before consuming them.
Step by step photos on how to make Cashew Fry / Roasted Cashews:
- Add 1 teaspoon of ghee and add in curry leaves.
2. Roast the curry leaves until crisp. Remove from ghee and set it aside.
3. In the same pan add in cashews. Roast the cashews.
4. Transfer the cashews into a bowl. Add in the roasted curry leaves.
5. Add in Salt and Pepper Powder.
6. Mix them. Now the cashew fry is now ready.