Chia Quinoa Pudding comes in handy when we need an easy and quick breakfast. This is a layered creamy chia pudding and will keep us full till lunch. Chia seeds are one of the amazing foods that we can add into our diet are gain more benefits. They are rich in fibre antioxidents and protein. By adding quinoa we get more protein. Breakfast is said to be most important meal of the day. A breakfast rich in protein is much essential for a healthy start of the day. Quinoa Chia Pudding is a best option for a healthy and filling protein rich breakfast. Banana Chia Pudding is another healthy breakfast recipe found in my space.
Chia Quinoa Pudding
Chia Quinoa Pudding is a protein rich simple and filling Breakfast.
- ¼ Cup Quinoa Cooked
- 1 Cup Milk (Badam Milk / Cashew Milk / Coconut Milk) or any other favourite
- 1 Tablespoon Fruity Syrup / Honey
- 3 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Any Choice of fruits
- Any choice of nuts
- ¼ Cup Fresh Fruit Juice
- Cook Quinoa.
- Add in Chia Seeds in Milk. Set it aside for atleast for 2 hours or overnight.
- Choose the serving bowl. Add in chopped fruits. Add in the Chia Milk mixture. Add in the cooked quinoa. Add in the chopped fruits. Top up with dry grapes, Walnuts, almonds, pistachios or any choice of nuts.
- Top up with any fruit sauce or honey. Serve them.
- Chia Seeds Absorbs water in the ratio 1:10.
- Chia Seeds are not suitable for Pregnant woman.
- Chia Seeds are said to absorb more water. If they are consumed without soaking in water/milk they tend to absorb more water in the digestive system. Hence drink plenty of water or they would cause dehydration.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chia Quinoa Pudding
- Wash quinoa well. Soak for 10 minutes.
- Cook quinoa and drain the excess water.
- Mix milk and fruit juice. I have added fresh pomegranate juice. Add in chia seeds.
- Leave the chia seed milk mixture atleast for 2 hours or overnight. Chia seeds would bulge and form a pudding texture. Chop and get ready with the favourite choice of nuts.
- Choose the serving bowl. Add in chopped fruits. I have added pomegranate. Add in the chia pudding.
- Add in cooked quinoa. Again layer with chopped fruits. Add in the chopped nuts. Add in the honey or fruit sauce.
- Healthy easy and filling breakfast is now ready to serve.