Coconut Juice is made of Tender coconut pulp and tender coconut water blended together with a sweetner.
- 1 Cup Tender Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup Tender coconut Pulp
- 2 tablespoon Glucose/Sweetner
Blend the tender coconut pulp into a smooth paste.
Add in tender coconut water and glucose into the blender and blend them again.
Serve them chilled.
- Glucose adds is a superb taste to this juice
- Glucose can also be replaced with sugar
- Serve Chilled for best Taste.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coconut Juice
- Blend the tender coconut pulp into a smooth paste.
- Now blend this paste with tender coconut water and sweetner.
- Serve the Coconut juice chilled.