Curry Leaves ButterMilk is a refreshing drink for summer. Buttermilk is made after diluting Curd with water. Buttermilk helps prevent dehydration and gives nice cooling effect in summer. Curry Leaves ButterMilk has the goodness of Curry Leaves and buttermilk. This drink helps in weightloss. It helps in managing Diabetes too. Daily consumption of curry leaves helps in controlling cholestrol, great to prevent hairloss.
Step by step Photos
- Add in Curd and Curry Leaves into a blender.
2. Add Black Pepper and Cumin Seeds.
3. Add in Ginger and salt to taste.
4. Add Water and blend them.
Cooling and hydrating buttermilk is now ready to serve.
Curry Leaves ButterMilk
- ¼ Cup Curd
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 3 Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp ginger
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth
- The cooling and soothing Curry Leaves is now ready to serve.
- Curry Leaves in this recipe can be replaced with Mint leaves or Coriander Leaves.