Mutton Liver Dry Roast is a simple and delicious starter. It can be served as a side dish with rice and Rasam. Mutton Liver gets delicious when prepared as a dry roast. Mutton Liver is full of iron and hence becomes a healthy option and filling appetizer. Checkout other mutton Liver Recipes available in this space.
Mutton Liver Dry Roast
- 250 Grams Mutton Liver
- 3 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 2 Green Chilli
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the Mutton Liver. Chop them into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in the Mutton liver and keep sauting until it is cooked 80 %
- Add in Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and salt to taste. Saute until the masalas blend well.
- Add in Onion, Green Chilli, ginger Garlic paste and Curry Leaves. Saute them well.
- Yum Mutton Liver Dry roast is now ready to serve.
Step by step photos on how to make Mutton Liver Dry Roast:
- Wash and clean the Mutton Liver. Chop them into bite sized pieces. Heat oil in a wok. Add in Mutton Liver and start roasting them.
2. When the Liver is roasted for for around 80 % add in chilli powder.
3. Add Coriander Powder and salt to taste.
4. Saute until the masalas blend well. Add in onion and keep sauting.
5. Add in green chilli, Ginger Garlic paste and Curry Leaves. Saute until the masalas blend well.
Yumm Mutton Liver dry roast is now ready to serve.