Lychee Sharbath is a delightful thirst quencher.
- 7 Lychees
- 2 Tablespoon Nannari Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Water
Peel and deseed the lychees.
Chop them into bite sized pieces.
Add them into a serving cup
Add in lemon juice, water and nannari syrup. Gently mix them.
Lychee sharbath is now ready to serve.
- I used store bought Nannari. It had lemon in it and was slightly sour in taste and hence did not add in lemon juice into the recipe.
- There is a variety of lychee in which the flesh does not stick to the seed. Such lychees are easy to chop and deseed.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Lychee Sharbath
- Peel and deseed the Lychees. Chop them into bite sized pieces.
- Add in Chopped Lychees, Lemonjuice, nannari sharbath and water. Gently mix them.
- Delightful drink is now ready to serve.