Apple Sabja Pudding is a quick and healthy alternative to a dessert. This dessert can be made quickly and had on a busy week day morning as a breakfast or as an afterschool snack. This pudding is both Nutritious and Delicious. This is a Cooling Summer Dessert.
Apple Sabja Pudding
- 1 Apple Chopped
- 2 tablespoon Sabja Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- water for soaking sabja seeds
- Soak Sabja Seeds in water for 15 minuts. Let them swell.
- Add all the ingrediets together and mix them gently.
- Add in Ice cubes and serve them.
Step by step photos
- Chop apple into small pieces.
2. Add in soaked sabja seeds.
3. Add in condensed milk.
4. Add in Vanilla Extract.
5. Add in Ice Cubes.
6. Add in Milk.
Mix them. Delicious Apple Sabja Pudding is ready to serve.
- Any Choice of nuts can be added to this pudding.
- Chia Seeds can be added instead of sabja seeds.
- Any choice of fruits can be substituted instead of apple.
- Condensed milk can be replaced with Jaggery Powder or Honey